10. It’s a great way to meet other families with children the same age as your own.
9. You will become a greater part of your children’s early learning experiences!
8. To help raise money for a great cause – your children’s education!
7.Get to know the Teachers at Cape St. Claire and to understand their needs and ideas.
6. It’s one more way to meet and talk with the Principal and our new Assistant Principal. Hear the monthly principal’s update about new and exciting changes happening at Cape St. Claire.
5. You can create, plan and execute fun events for the whole family!
4. It’s an hour or so off each month from your hectic household routine.
2. Experience the feeling of self worth through volunteering your time and seeing your efforts pay off in the smile of your children and their friends.
1. And finally, the number one reason to join us…. WE NEED YOU!
Yearly dues are $5.00 per family, and all funds go back into your child's school. Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m., with the exception meetings not being held in December, February, or June.